Exploring Lightning Network Routing
When we last left our hero Carol, she had successfully joined the Lightning Network and started making Lightning transactions. As she’s become familiar with the user experience side of Lightning, she’s also started to become more interested in Lightning from a technical standpoint. She’s even thinking about running a Lightning routing node herself, with the goal of earning enough in routing fees to pay for her monthly BitFlix subscription.
- Stephan Livera (@stephanlivera) -(spotify) SLP9 - Lightning UX and Routing, with @bvu VP, Product of @lightning We discuss: - Lightning User Experience - Lightning Routing - Benefits for users, merchants and exchanges - Autopilot, watchtowers, AMP, splicing listen, subscribe, share!
- Announcing the Casa Lightning Node – Casa Blog – Medium -The easiest way to use Lightning available today.
- 𝑅𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑟 🏴 (@Ragnarly) -Some of the best tools in bitcoin have been built by without raising capital from VCs: @BtcpayServer, @SamouraiWallet, @OPENDIME and @COLDCARDwallet, and most software wallets. Did I miss any?
- Beautyon (@Beautyon_) -SUPER INTERESTING: “The 8333.io platform provides tooling, apps & services on top of any bip32 compatible Bitcoin wallet. It’s a service layer on top of the Bitcoin network, offering powerful utilities for users and/or developpers.” https://8333.io/
- Lightning in 2018 -Below is an archived and reformatted tweetstorm from Nov 29, 2018. Enjoy! #1 Lightning Network is on fire lately 12500 channels (up 3…
- SLP37 Rene Pickhardt – Bitcoin Lightning Education & Lightning S… Rene Pickhardt, a Bitcoin/Lightning educator, and rising star in the world of Lightning joins me to talk about the Lightning Network. We discuss: How he got into Lightning Involvement in the Pirate…
- Blockstream Boosts Bitcoin Satellite Service With Lightning Payments
- Lightning Network enables Unicast Transactions in Bitcoin. It has recently come to my attention that there is a great deal of confusion revolving around the Lightning Network within the Bitcoin and…
- Melik Manukyan ⚡️ ludvigart.com (@realLudvigArt) 1)I am seeing an increasing number of people under the impression that #lightning as an overlay bridge network for #blockchains (via atomic swaps) is a great thing for alts. And they can not be more wrong. In reality, Lightning is where #altcoins will come in droves only…
- Is the Lightning network ready for commerce? We have been experimenting with Lightning (Bitcoin) payments. But is it ready for commerce applications? Here’s what we think…
- Alex Bosworth ☇ (@alexbosworth)
- Ways I can tell LN routing is not a mature market yet: - I’m charging 25x more than anyone and routing more than ever before - The largest capacity owner assigns capacity at random - Almost no one charges any fees at all for routing - Most public nodes aren’t even reli…
- Nik Bhatia (@timevalueofbtc) Recent interviews given by @roasbeef @bitconner and tweets by @alexbosworth confirm my initial theory about the potential for operating a profitable Lightning node: payment channel management skill is the primary driver of profits. Merely staking capital ensures nothing.
- [Lightning-dev] An Argument For Single-Asset Lightning Network In theory, the Lightning Network could potentially perform “seamless” currency conversions, allowing a payer to spend one currency to pay a payee requesting for another currency.
However, a significant technical barrier prevents implementation of such feature as of current designs (late 2018) for Lightning.
An update on Coin Center’s work to avoid unnecessary regulatory burdens on technologists.
Q 1: What is the Lightning Network?
Master the Lightning Network with our app and wallet recommendations, developer and troubleshooting tools, Lightning wiki, getting started tutorials, and more!
LNCast - Lightning Network Podcatcher.
Bitcoin current events, technical news, and commentary with Pierre Rochard and Michael Goldstein.
Tales from the Crypt is a podcast hosted by Marty Bent about Bitcoin. Join Marty, Editor in Chief of “the best newsletter in crypto”, as he sits down to discuss Bitcoin with interesting people.
A series of conversations about Bitcoin with people who build, study, and use it, hosted weekly by Zack Voell. by The YMB Network
Read writing from ACINQ on Medium. We are building an implementation of Lightning, a scalable instant payment network built on top of the Bitcoin blockchain.
Read writing about Lightning Network in Meet Bitfury. Learn more about Bitfury, the leading full-service blockchain technology company.
An information page about the Lightning Network protocol, a scalable transaction cache layer for Bitcoin.
A comprehensive guide to educational Lightning Network information & resources.
Read writing from Rusty Russell on Medium. Rusty is a Linux kernel dev who wandered into Blockstream, and is currently trying to produce a prototype and spec for bitcoin lightning. Hodls bitcoin (only).
Show The DYOR Podcast - Blockchain, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Ep Lightning Network, Private Keys and Bitcoin Nodes with Jameson Lopp- DYOR 002 - Jun 19, 2019
infominer TECH INFO
Layer 2 Lightning